Connect with our team to learn more!
Why Multi-Unit Owners Are Diversifying Portfolios with a
Lightbridge Academy Franchise Opportunity
The educational child care industry is booming! Now is the time to invest
in a Lightbridge Academy multi-unit opportunity
Over 40% of Lightbridge Academy franchisees have invested in multiple units.
System wide employee turnover is at a low 22%; QSR’s average turnover is at 130%*
Over 70% of the Lightbridge Academy franchise system is comprised of multi-units.
Many franchisees have decided to scale with multiple units, benefitting from increased operational efficiencies and enjoying expansion into new markets.
Child care is projected to become a $73.8 billion category by 2027*
Average Gross Revenue $2,192,752**
See full details as outlined in the Item 19 of the 2023 Lightbridge Franchise Company FDD. *The median gross revenue of all franchised Mature Centers was $2,192,752. The median gross revenue of the franchised Mature Centers in New York & New Jersey was $2,163,275. The median gross revenue achieved by Mature Centers owned by multi-unit franchisees in the 2022 calendar year was $2,270,826.
Why Now is the Time to Open Multiple Lightbridge Centers
High Customer Loyalty & Recurring Revenue
Lightbridge Academy is proud of our world-class Net Promoter Score which measures the loyalty of our customer base. Once a child is enrolled in your center, our families often stay for many years to come providing the potential for long-term recurring revenue.
Opportunity for Multiple Centers in Prime Markets
Now is a great time to open a Lightbridge Academy franchise! With many competitor locations sold out, and consumer demand for quality educational child care at an all-time high, this is a limited opportunity that you don’t want to miss. Our franchise system is expanding concentrically throughout the Mid-Atlantic, providing new owners with the necessary support and training to replicate the brand model and achieve success. Recently, we have opened up new markets which offer prime territories and the ability for multi-unit expansion. Over 40% of our franchisees have already decided to scale with multiple units, benefitting from the close proximity within territories and increased operational efficiency.
Training Provided, Experience Not Required
Multi-unit owners are not required to possess educational experience or to be onsite on a full-time basis. What we do require is for you to be engaged! We’ve structured our systems to allow for center administrative teams to manage the day-to-day operations as you supervise them and the overall business. With a professional center director and regional manager, along with support from your dedicated business coach, you will build a well-trained team to successfully enroll families, build relationships, deliver quality programs, and successfully operate your center!
A Business that Makes a Difference
Many business opportunities are purely transactional in nature. However, owning a Lightbridge Academy center provides the opportunity to change the lives of future generations while also creating a legacy for your own family. You make a worthwhile investment in your community, helping set children up for success from an early age while providing working families with peace of mind knowing that their children are in a nurturing and safe learning environment. It is a business that makes a difference.
Lightbridge Academy’s Leaders Believe in the Multi-Unit Opportunity
The leadership team has a combined 150+ years of experience in franchising and 200+ years of experience in education, setting its franchise community up for success in the industry. In 2021, Lightbridge Academy received an infusion of capital from investment partners Westerly Group (Westerly) & Elmsley Capital (Elmsley) to support expansion into new regions, and further support the company’s growth plans.
Why Multi-Unit Works with Lightbridge Academy
A Proven Track Record
- Lightbridge Academy celebrates 26 years of child care operation and over 11 years of franchising.
- As a mature franchise system with 17 corporate-owned centers and over 60 franchise operational centers in 10 states, we have proven our commitment to building our brand on a foundation of family values with high quality and excellence in education and franchise operations.
- We Beta Test in corporate centers alongside supporting franchisees who choose to be first in market, and we will continue to invest as a franchisor in corporate locations. We’re in this together!
Innovation & Integration of Technology
- No other child care franchise possesses the system-wide integration or amount of technology solutions Lightbridge Academy offers.
- We are constantly researching the changing needs of working families and how we can meet those needs.
- Known as Innovators in Educational Child Care, our approach is to be solutions-oriented and always seek ways to add value to all those in our extended family. Some of our industry-leading technologies are focused on:
- Communication – our ParentView Internet monitoring system and parent eCommunication app
- Safety and Security – state-of-the-art safety and security technology
- Health – industry-leading air purification and filtration system that continuously cleans and sanitizes the air and all visible surfaces throughout the entire facility
Leader in Customer Experience
- Lightbridge Academy is proud of our World Class NPS scores, a metric of customer loyalty we use to measure and predict the future growth of each center!
- We’re always listening and responding to insights as we stay relevant to the changing needs of our customers and system.
- The customer experience is a high priority, and the Lightbridge Academy brand was a trailblazer in the child care industry, investing in mapping the journey of those in our Circle of Care® and creating a culture of care unlike any other.
Early Education & Child Care – An Essential Service
The importance of early childhood education has been widely recognized in recent years. Studies have shown that investing in early education can improve not only cognitive abilities, but also important behavioral traits like sociability, motivation, and self-esteem. The availability of quality child care services is critical to the economy, as it enables families with young children to return to work and be more productive. Given all this, it is no surprise that early childhood education initiatives have been receiving a lot of attention recently. In fact, child care has been designated as an essential service in one of the fastest-growing franchise sectors.
Learn more about why entrepreneurs continue to choose Lightbridge Academy.
Reflections on Success
Growing People, Growing Units
Developing a Holistic View
Support from Dedicated Business Coach
Creating a Family Legacy through Multi-Unit Franchising
Reflections on Training & Support
Reflections of a Multi-Unit Owner: Raj & Veenu Prakash
Evaluating Early Childhood Education Franchise Concepts or Businesses
Marketing as an Investment
Ramping Up and Delivering EBITDA Goals
Delivering Consistent value and EBITDA Impact
KPIs as part of the Due Dilligence Process
Building a family legacy
My Path to becoming a Lightbridge franchise Owner
Location, Location, Location – The Real Estate Variable
Reflections of a Multi-Unit Owner: Nish Patel
The Lightbridge Approach
Lightbridge Academy was built on a foundation of core values and is a place where parents, children, staff members, as well as the community and franchise owners come together to create a trusted Circle of Care®. Through the years, our franchisees have enjoyed great satisfaction knowing how many have included them as part of their extended family and relied on them to meet the challenges of balancing work and life. Together with our franchise owners and their staff, we have established a high-quality learning environment that strikes a balance between health and safety, nurturing care, and a robust educational program. If you share our core values, desire to play a transformative role in the lives of all families, and hold a high standard for excellence, join us on this journey and reap the rewards of being part of an industry that is shaping future generations of leaders.